HD Screen Recorder – 9 Best Methods to Capture HD Screen Video and Audio Files
What are the best HD screen recorders to capture full screen video or original audio files? Whether you need to capture a high quality 1080P video, or even record audio stream over the Internet, you can learn more about the 9 best HD video audio recorders for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android phone. Just choose a desired audio/video recorder according to your requirements from the article.
HD Screen Recorder
Part 1: 3 Best HD Screen Recorders on Windows for 1080P Videos
Top 1: 4Videosoft Screen Capture
4Videosoft Screen Capture is a versatile and all-in-one HD screen recorder to capture onscreen activities with the original quality, such as screen video, system sound, microphone voice and webcam footage. It also enables you to tweak the audio/video settings, add annotations/shapes/watermark, edit the recorded videos and even manage the files with ease.
- Capture all onscreen video and audio files with the original video quality.
- Tweak the frame rate, FPS, video quality, audio quality, photo format, etc.
- Set the schedule recording with start set, stop set and recording set easily.
- Add annotations, watermarks, callouts, shapes, lines and more elements.
- Manage the recorded HD videos, such as view, delete and share to others.
Top 2: Bandicam Screen Recorder
Bandicam Screen Recorder is another HD full screen recorder, which you can capture 1080P or 4K UHD videos with ease. There are 3 different recording modes, including the game, screen and video.
- Compatible with different codecs and encoding options as desired output.
- Integrated with H.264 encoder method with the original video quality.
- Real time drawing, shapes, watermark and more others to polish videos.
- It does not support the live streaming to capture the desired files.
- Lack of the built-in editor to polish the recorded videos and audio files.
Top 3: ShareX
ShareX is an open source HD video audio recorder for Windows to capture still screen grabs and recording videos. There is no watermark, or time limitation when recording the desired video and audio files.
- Capture scrolling webpage and record your screen according to a schedule.
- Record the screen files with a high quality video, as well as the GIF format.
- Send your captured grabs and videos to a file-sharing or social media site.
- The shareable links to the images you have uploaded will expire over time.
- The scrolling window capture does not always work as expected.
Part 2: 3 Best HD Screen Recorders on Mac with Original Audio Files
Top 4: OBS Studio
OBS Studio is an HD screen recorder to capture video and live streaming. It enables you to real-time recording source and device capture; provide scene composition, encoding, recording, and broadcasting.
- Encoding the videos in MP4 or MKV using H.264 and AAC with high quality.
- Capture games in full-screen mode with customizable hotkeys and controls.
- Provide multi-core CPUs for improved performance, and record at 60FPS.
- It does not support audio file as the source link with the original quality.
- The HD screen recorder lacks of the essential video editing features.
Top 5: QuickTime Player
QuickTime Player is the default HD screen recorder for Mac that captures screen videos, webcam footage and built-in microphone. It is also a desired screen-casting tool to capture the desired screen with ease.
- Record Mac screen video, audio files as well as the webcam footage.
- Add narration to your video with a microphone to record your own voice.
- Save the recorded videos as H.264 QuickTime movie format or AAC format.
- It cannot capture the system sound from the MacBook without plugins.
- Cannot save the recorded video to MP4, WMV and other video formats.
Top 6: 4Videosoft Free Online Screen Recorder
If you need to capture videos with original quality online without extra software, 4Videosoft Free Online Screen Capture is a desired HD screen recorder to capture onscreen activities and gameplay videos with PIP mode.
- Record onscreen activities and online streaming on Windows and Mac.
- Capture gameplay and other video in Picture-in-Picture mode as desired.
- Grasp any sound from your computer as well as the built-in microphone.
- It only captures the videos and audio files with limitation file formats.
- Provide limited editing features to touch up the recorded videos.
Part 3: 3 Best HD Screen Recorders on Smartphone with High Quality
Top 7: DU Recorder
DU Recorder is a full HD screen recorder for Android, which enables to record or stream live any content on your smartphone. It provides the full control on the quality you would like to work with.
- Adjust the resolutions, frame rates, bitrates and more other video settings.
- Enables you to record audio from Android phone as well as external sound.
- Unique feature to do live streaming on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitch.
- Need to upgrade to the Premium version for some advanced features.
- You need to install APK files with a complicated setup process as desired.
Top 8: Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen Screen Recorder is another HD screen recorder for Android phone, which enables you to record your phone screen with two different engines, tweak the resolutions, frame rates, and bitrates.
- Allow you to record, capture, and edit any video, game, or app as desired.
- High-quality video resolutions to capture your reactions with Facecam.
- Provide a variety of video editing features to polish the recorded videos.
- There is no option to hide that recording button from the Android screen.
- It works slowly and many features and function not perfectly working.
Top 9: TechSmith Capture
When you need to capture iPhone or other iOS devices screen with a large screen as desired, you can take advantage of TechSmith Capture as the HD screen recorder with the iMac screencast tool.
- Record both the screen and also the audio files with high quality easily.
- Share the recorded videos via the Wi-Fi transfer without Internet connection.
- Organized library to instant review and sharing of the video recording.
- It only enables you to record microphone audio instead of the system audio.
- Need to transfer the recorded files to HD screen recorder PC for editing.
Part 4: FAQs about HD Screen Recorders You Should Know
1. Is It Possible to Record System Audio with QuickTime Player?
No. It is not possible to record system audio with QuickTime without extra plugin. It only enables you to capture the audio from the built-in microphone. When you need to capture audio with original audio from your MacBook, you have to install SoundFlower or other HD audio recorder instead.
2. How to Capture Smartphone Screen with High Quality?
Of course, you can simply use the HD video audio recorder for iPhone or Android phone to capture the desired files with the original quality. If you need to capture gameplay or a long video, you can mirror the smartphone screen to a PC or Mac for recording.
3. Is There A Default HD Screen Recorder of Android Phone?
When you record iPhone screen video, you can simply use the default iOS screen-recording feature. Is there a default HD screen recorder for Android phone? Google included a HD screen recorder in the Android 10 beta, but the feature was removed before the final release.
If you need to capture the HD videos on your computers and smartphones, you can learn more about the 9 best HD screen recorders from the article. Just choose a desired one according to the recommended features. 4Videosoft Screen Capture is a versatile screen recorder to capture all onscreen activities with the best quality easily.