4Videosoft DVD Creator for Mac gives the best solution to create and burn customized DVD with various video files. You can use this amazing Mac DVD creating/burning software to burn DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image file from video MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, VOB, MOV, MTS, MKV, DivX, XviD, MPEG, etc.
There are plenty of DVD menu templates, background music, background pictures, frame styles, button types and title contents are provided by this easy DVD Creator for Mac so as you can totally personalize your created DVD for your preference. Also there are various audio tracks and subtitles are available for you to choose.
- Create DVD with video files on Mac
- Easy to get high quality DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image file
- Customize the DVD menu freely
- Add personalized audio track and subtitle
- Create/Burn DVD with high speed and high quality
- With this DVD Creator for Mac, I easily burnt several favorite video movies to a DVD disc, so that I can watch them on the DVD player.
- The output DVD quality doesn't let me down. I like it.
Create DVD with videos on Mac
- With this Mac DVD Creator, you can get DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image file by converting the video movies you select.
- All the popular video files like MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV, MOV, VOB, DivX, XviD, MPEG, FLV, TOD, MOD, MTS, MKV, etc. are acceptable as the input files for you to create customized DVD on Mac.
- The DVD Creator for Mac supports all popular DVD formats including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9.
Edit Source Video
- It is easy for you to change the video visual effect by adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation and hue.
- You can use this DVD Creator for Mac to trim the video clips from the source video file, and then you can join the ones you like together. Join several video files together to get a long DVD movie.
- For making the created DVD suitable to play on your DVD player, you can adjust video aspect ratio and zoom mode before burning to DVD.
- Adding special text or image watermark can bring you the personalized DVD effect.
Create Customized DVD Menu
- There are various DVD menu templates, frame styles and button types are provided for you to choose the one you like. And you can add text to this DVD and define its font, color and size.
- Also this DVD Creator for Mac allows you to add your own background music and background pictures to the DVD.
Add Personalized Audio Track and Subtitle
- Using this DVD Creator for Mac, you can add more than more audio tracks for the created DVD. The language, volume, latency, encoder, bitrate, channels all can be defined for your need.
- The DVD Creator for Mac can help you add local disc subtitles to the DVD. It is easy for you to specify the number, language, position, font size, font name and delay of the subtitles.
Easy and Efficient
- With 4Videosoft DVD Creator for Mac, you can preview the added video files before burning to DVD. Meanwhile, you can take snapshot of the scene you like.
- This amazing Mac DVD creating software is easy to use with intuitive and graphic interface. Advanced technology can create DVD with high speed and high quality.
|Support Input File Formats|
|Video||TS, MTS, M2TS, TRP, TP, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, F4V, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG|
|HD Video||VOB, MPG, MPEG, TS, MP4, MOV|
|Audio Track||MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, CUE|
|Subtitle||SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS|
|Support Output File Formats|
|DVD||DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD folder and ISO file|
|Snapshot Image||JPEG, GIF, BMP|
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Mac DVD Ripper Platinum: Rip DVD to 2D/3D videos on Mac
- DVD Copy for Mac: Copy/Burn DVD to DVD for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac: Convert DVD to video files on Mac for all version of iPad devices
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac: Convert DVD to video files on Mac for all version of iPhone devices