4Videosoft iPhone Manager SMS for Mac is especially designed for iPhone users to transfer iPhone SMS (MMS) to Mac freely and save the transferred SMS/MMS as .txt file. This iPhone Manager SMS for Mac can also transfer and backup iPhone contacts to Mac.
With 4Videosoft iPhone Manager SMS for Mac, you can backup iPhone SMS and contacts to Mac as database. You can also delete the unwanted SMS and message in the local file. Moreover, this professional Mac iPhone transfer SMS totally supports all iPhone devices and supports iOS 8.
- Transfer iPhone SMS/MMS and contacts to Mac
- Backup and manage the iPhone SMS/MMS and contacts
- Support all iPhone devices, including new iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Be compatible with iOS 8
- Very useful iPhone SMS transfer and manager software for Mac users.
Transfer and Backup iPhone SMS and Contacts
- 4Videosoft iPhone Manager SMS for Mac can help you transfer and backup your iPhone SMS/MMS to Mac as database. You can also delete the unwanted SMS/MMS from the database.
- With this iPhone Manager SMS for Mac, all the contacts of your iPhone can be transfer and saved to Mac as .vcf file.
- You can choose to backup or delete all SMS/MMS on iPhone or the SMS/MMS of the specific content.
- This Mac iPhone SMS transfer can be used to transfer SMS and contacts of all iPhone devices, like iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, etc.
- This iPhone Manager SMS for Mac is easy to use. Just a few of clicks can finish the whole iPhone SMS/MMS and contacts transferring process.
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac: Converter any video to iPhone compatible formats
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac: Converter homemade DVD movies to iPhone on Mac
- iPhone Transfer for Mac:Transfer various files between iPhone and your Mac
- iPhone to Mac Transfer:Transfer iPhone files to Mac
- Mac iPhone Manager for ePub:Transfer ePub/PDF files between iPhone and Mac