4Videosoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac
4Videosfot DVD Audio Ripper for Mac is one professional DVD Audio Ripper for Mac users. It can easily and conveniently rip any DVD to audio on Mac, rip DVD to MP3 audio, DVD to M4A, WMA, etc. for different MP3, audio players.
what's more, this DVD Audio Ripper for Mac can be used to extract/rip any time-length DVD audio by setting the start and end time. You are also allowed to select the audio track for the output audio file.
- Rip DVD to audio MP3, M4A, WMA on Mac
- Be compatible with various MP3 audio players
- Trim audio length and set audio track
- With this DVD Audio Ripper for Mac, I can extract the DVD sound to my MP3 player on the Mac.
- I say it sincerely, 4Videosoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac works very well.
- Tend to get more excellent software from 4Videosoft Studio like this DVD Audio Ripper for Mac.
Rip DVD to Audio on Mac
- 4Videosoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac is the expert software for ripping DVD audios, like extract DVD MP3, DVD M4A, etc.
- This Mac DVD Audio Extract is compatible with all MP3 players.
Other special Feature
- 4videosoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac can help you trim any time-length DVD audio from the source DVD by setting the exact start and end time.
- It is convenient for you to set the wanted audio track for your output audio.
- Select your player suited Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. All settings can be saved as user-defined profile for your future use.
Best User Experience
- 4Videosoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac allows you to preview the original DVD movies, and you can take snapshot of the favorite images.
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes the conversion easy to operate, which can be operated by both advanced user and beginner.
|Support Input File Formats|
|DVD||DVD disc, DVD folder, IFO file|
|Support Output File Formats|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA|
|Snapshot Image||JPEG, GIF, BMP|
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Provide more user-friendly and graphical interface
- Improving the DVD parsing ability
- Support 5.1 channel audio track
- Support outputting video without audio track
- Support adjusting output file volume