4Videosoft iPad Video Converter for Mac helps you convert any popular video formats on Mac such as AVI, MOV, WMV (windows media), FLV (flash video), MKV, MP4, HD videos and more to iPad friendly formats easily and rapidly for enjoying movies on the go.
This powerful Mac iPad Video Converter also provides additional editing features of trimming, cropping and adjusting effects, adding watermark to help you to get the best movie effects on your iPad. Besides converting video to iPad on Mac, this Mac AVI to iPad converter also provides a series of useful setting parameters such as Encoder, video Resolution, Frame Rate, Bitrate… Free download 4Videosoft iPad Video Converter for Mac.
- Convert all the video files to iPad friendly formats on Mac
- All-round editing functions for you
- Supports multiple Apple devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone…
- I can enjoy various movies on my iPod with this magic video converter which can help me convert my local movies to my iPod! Very easy to use!
- I can make a special video through the numerous editing functions.
Mac Video to iPad Compatible Video Conversion
- 4Videosoft iPad Video Converter for Mac can convert virtually any format of video to play on your iPad (AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, FLV, VOB, MPEG, etc.). Even better is that we do not require you to know dozens of different types of video formats – simply select the video you want to convert, and let this Mac iPad converter do the rest.
- You can get iPad compatible audios from all the pop videos or convert MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, FLAC… and save in AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A for iPad.
Edit Video Effect
- Whatever the source of your video, it is probably for you to optimize output video effect by using Effect function – adjusting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and even inserting text or image watermark at what position you want and with what font style. These will optimize any converted video specifically for your iPad.
- Trim the length of any videos to get the video or audio clips you want. Crop video to adjust the suitable size of displaying screen. Merge several video files so that you can enjoy a long video without interruption.
Versatile Setting Parameters
- You can reset Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate and Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate parameters at your will.
- This Mac iPad software enables you to enjoy your converted video or audio files on not only iPad, but also iPod, iPod touch, iPod touch 2, iPod nano, iPod nano 4, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV
- You can preview video files before Mac video to iPad conversion. If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved.
- With its straightforward interface, 4Videosoft iPad Video Converter for Mac makes it easy to convert your video files in nearly any format to play on your iPad. Simply select the video you want to convert, and let the program go to work.
|Support Input File Formats|
|Video||MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG|
|Audio||MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT|
|HD Video||HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM|
|Support Output File Formats|
|Video||MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V|
|Audio||AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A|
|Snapshot Image||JPEG, GIF, BMP|
iPad (iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2), iPhone (iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 4/4S), iPod (iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod shuffle), Apple TV, etc.
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Provide much user-friendly and graphical interface
- Support 5.1 sound track output and outputting video without audio track
- Improve the "Merge" function
- Support DE, CUE and WebM file
- Support output file volume adjusting
- Improve the file parsing speed
- Support setting "Aspect Ratio" and adjusting "Zoom Mode"