4Videosoft M2TS converter for Mac is designed for Mac users to convert M2TS, MTS, TS video to any other popular video formats, including MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, etc. on Mac. It also can be used to convert HD videos, common video and even audio files.
You can use this Mac M2TS Converter to extract audios from M2TS video and other video files. Then the converted videos can be put in iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Sony Walkman, Wii and other portable devices.
- Convert M2TS/MTS/TS video to other video formats
- Convert HD video, SD video and audio
- Efficiently edit the video effect
- Aw, this is one best software for me. I like it efficient and excellent performance.
- I tried to find this kind of software, then I found yours. It is really good software.
- This M2TS Converter for Mac is what I searched for. Thanks a million!
Convert M2TS Video on Mac
- With this software, you can convert M2TS video to multi-formats, like AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, even HD videos. You can also use this Mac M2TS Converter to convert HD video and general video.
- You can get audio files from M2TS video and other videos with this software.
- 4Videosoft M2TS Converter for Mac helps you watch converted M2TS videos on any portable devices, like BlackBerry, Creative Zen, Nokia, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune, etc.
- This software is easy to operate and the conversion speed is super fast. It can save your much tome and work.
Edit Output Video
- The effect feature of can help you modify video brightness, contrast and saturation, and eliminate some video jaggedness.
- 4Videosoft M2TS Converter for Mac enables you to trim video length, crop video frame and merge video segments into one file.
- If you like, you can add text and picture watermark for your video.
Set Video Parameters
- With 4Videosoft M2TS Converter for Mac, you can select the audio track, subtitle and output formats for your converted video.
- Choose Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels and Audio Bitrate. All settings can be saved as user-defined profile for your later use.
|Support Input File Formats|
|Video||MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG|
|Audio||MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT|
|HD Video||HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM|
|Support Output File Formats|
|Video||AMV, MP4, ASF, AVI, 3GP, WMV, DV, VOB, FLAC, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, M4V, 3G2, MPG, MTV, DPG, SWF, DivX, XviD|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, M4A, MKA, MP3, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA|
|Snapshot Image||JPEG, GIF, BMP|
iPad (iPad 2, The New iPad), iPhone (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S), iPod (iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic), Apple TV
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Provide much user-friendly and graphical interface
- Support 5.1 sound track output and outputting video without audio track
- Improve the "Merge" function
- Support DE, CUE and WebM file
- Support output file volume adjusting
- Improve the file parsing speed
- Support setting "Aspect Ratio" and adjusting "Zoom Mode"