As the professional and advanced Mac PDF to ePub Converter, 4Videosoft PDF to ePub Maker can easily and freely convert PDF files to ePub with high quality. Also this Mac PDF to ePub Maker can convert scanned PDF files as well. After converting, you can fully enjoy the ePub files on your eBook reader like iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, etc.
With this PDF to ePub Maker for Mac, you can set the text encoding, image format/ quality/ resolution and PDF page(s) you want to convert. Additionally, this program can convert multi-language PDF files accurately.
- Convert PDF to ePub on Mac
- Support OCR technology to convert scanned PDF file
- Convert multi-language PDF files to ePub on Mac
- Support batches conversion
- Professional PDF to ePub Maker for Mac that fully enrich my life for I can read the ePub files on my iPad.
Convert PDF to ePub on Mac
- This PDF to ePub Maker for Mac helps you convert he PDF files to ePub formats. Then you can read your PDF content on any eBook reader.
- With advanced OCR technology, this PDF to ePub for Mac can convert scanned image-based PDF file to ePub. Also you can choose the convert mode and the output languages as consistent as the original PDF files to output the ePub file accurately.
- The Mac PDF to ePub Maker enables you to convert all PDF pages or the specified page(s) for your preference.
- You can convert all selected PDF files simultaneously with only one click.
- The PDF to ePub Maker for Mac supports converting multi-language PDF files to output high quality ePub files with the original layout.
- You can use 4Videosoft PDF to ePub Maker for Mac to preview the source PDF file and open the current PDF file directly in the PDF Reader.
- The PDF to ePub Maker is easy to use. Just a few of clicks can finish the whole process of converting PDF to ePub on Mac.
- The advanced encoding and decoding technology can help you convert PDF files with high speed and excellent quality.
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher