Well designed for Mac users, 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac can convert your TS video or TS file to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, even HD videos, etc. And convert TS to MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3, etc. This Mac TS Converter also accepts MTS, M2TS and all popular video or audio file as inputting file, as well as convert video to TS on Mac.
4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac gives you more than just converting TS to video or audio on Mac OS; it has much more features you expect, like adjusting the output video contrast, saturation and brightness, deinterlacing, trimming, cropping, merging and watermarking your video, setting video settings, and more.
- Convert TS video to player compatible videos
- Extract audio from video or convert audio to audio
- Effect, Trim, Crop, Settings, Watermark and Merge features to upgrade video
- It is extremely interesting and useful, thanks for that!
- Naturally I enjoy 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac completely.
Convert TS Video, Convert Video to TS on Mac
- With 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac, you can convert TS video to multi-formats, like AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, even HD videos, etc. Also convert video to TS on Mac.
- You can get MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3 audio from TS and other videos, or audios for your music enjoyment with the assistance of 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac.
Edit Your Video Effect
- Effect feature in 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac helps you to adjust video brightness, saturation and contrast, also can remove the mosaic by checking deinterlacing.
- With 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac, you can merge several scattered video segments into whole one for the long movie enjoy, watermark your video, trim video segments you favor or remove unwanted parts, crop video play region to suit your players in appropriate resolution, etc.
- This professional Mac TS Converter, can show the effect of original and converted video simultaneously, so you can see the output effect before you convert it.
Set Output Parameters
- 4Videosoft TS Converter for Mac can help you convert one source file to different formats with only one conversion.
- You are allowed to select audio track and subtitle as you like.
- You can set the output video parameters. For video resolution, you can input your own one if the provided can not meet your needs. Then the well-customized settings can be saved as User-Defined profile for your later use of directly choosing it.
Highly Compatible and Easy to Use
- The professional and friendly user-interface can make it easy to operate even if you are the beginner. The excellent output quality helps you to full enjoy your digital life.
- You can watch your TS file on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold, Palm Pre, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.
|Support Input File Formats|
|Video||MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, DivX, XviD, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TP, TRP, TS, MTS, M2TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, F4V, SWF, MPV, MOV, MOD, TOD, QT, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, WebM|
|Audio||MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT, CUE|
|HD Video||HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM|
|Support Output File Formats|
|Video||MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, AVI, FLV, MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MTV, SWF, WMV, ASF, DPG, TS, DV, VOB, AMV, WebM|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA|
|HD Video||HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD AVI, HD ASF, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MP4, HD WebM|
|Snapshot Image||JPEG, GIF, BMP|
iPad (iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2), iPhone (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S), iPod (iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic), Apple TV
- Processor: Intel® processor
- OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher